Monday, September 26, 2005

For addicted blog readers.

right. stupid blogger wont let me upload pictures.
if you know me well, you jolly well know that, that wont stop me.

>=) muhahahaha.

photobucket owns!

alrites. lets see. if you have been visiting my tagboard recently, well if you read my blog you're read my tagboard unless you're some guy like siyang who only reads the tagboard only.
yep as i was saying, some guy name DAN whos addicted and trying to get unaddicted, if theres such a word,to this blog. so i shall grant his wishes. i treat my loyal blog readers nice nice. =))


i was strolling around when i came across this horrfic sight.


*SCREAMS!*
DAN IS ACTUALLY A GIRL!.
and what a fashion disaster.
being mr nice, me went and style her(?) hair.
of cos fellow misses nices huiling and sheri helped out of course.

*fiddle fiddle*

he(?) actually has stylable hair and nice easy to style.(wtf isnt that the same meaning? argh)

after a decade of destruction.....




WOW.
is that cloud? sheesh. ownage.


side profile. OWNZOR.
DAN OWNS CLOUD.
*bows*
respect.


turns out a couple of people in our class has the potential to be future hairstylists eh?
ITE here we come!

and just for DAN.
actually, DAN is neither a he(?) or a she(?).
ITS AN IT. ( ok this sentence is weird.. hmm)
proof i have again! =))


everyone knows teletubbies are unisex. in other words, gay.

and here you have it.



coincidence? DONT THINK SO. =)


iam supposed to end here. but for all you sick loyal blog readers out there, heres a bonus!
zoom in on DAN's teletubby pic. zoom to the upper right corner.

ARGGH NVM I SHALL ZOOM FER YOU.






The limelight has been snatched again.

peace out.

No comments: