Friday, April 07, 2006

TGIF


boom!














BOOM!
















BOOOM BOOOM BOOOM!! BOOM! ( i want you in my room. we'l.. blablaba its an oldies song)








actually. i didnt expect my prank to work this well.
even my loyal blog readers were tricked.

damn. irock.


didnt u guys see wad time the post was 'posted'?
23:23


aint it obvious?
heh.










Happy April Fools my boys and girls!

yall should TGIF ( Thank God its Friday)
i wanted to reveal this only on 23 april.

but oh wells.

x)



btw if ure stil confused about why this blog aint close down yet.. i suggest u to use both your hands to grab your head. shake it around. and finally smash it into a wall.

another alternative is to scroll all the way down to my "The Final Decision' post.


april baby april baby.
"siyang"

No comments: